Return To Job List
Database Developer IILocation
: Austin, TexasJob Category
Database Developer - Remote!
IDR is seeking a Database Developer to join one of their top clients’ for a remote opportunity! This person will be performing analysis on computer programming work involving all technical aspects of supporting, improving, and enhancing applications for a large project.
- 7+ years' SQL database tuning and basic CRUD
- 5+ years' working in Oracle stored procedures, PL/SQL, and Dynamic SQL
- 5+ years' in SDLC
- 5+ years' workign in an agile environment
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row