Return To Job List
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Project Management
IDR’s largest client is seeking a Project Manager to join its team. This role will be 100% REMOTE and it is preferred that this individual will be on Eastern time zone. This person will be responsible for the management of a conversion from a custom ERP to another custom ERP. You will be working closely with various project teams to make sure the project is completed in a timely manner, on budget, and within scope.
*Must be a W2 Employee*
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- This individual will work cross-functionally with internal resources and 3rd party vendors to ensure the project is completed within the given timeline and budget.
- Communication is key to be successful in this role. You should be able to report and escalate issues to management along with manage relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- You will be creating and maintaining project documentation, measuring project performance, and developing a thorough project plan to monitor and track progress.
- This person will perform risk management to reduce any risks.
Required skills/experience of the Project Manager:
- 7+ years of professional Project Management experience.
- This person should have previous working experience within the IT sector.
- You will be client-facing and must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You must be organized and have strong attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Microsoft Office Experience is highly preferred.
- PMP / PRINCE II Certification is highly preferred.
What’s in It for you?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row