Return To Job List
Senior Network Engineer l 100% Remote Location
: bowie, MarylandJob Category
: Network Engineering
IDR is hiring a Network Engineer for one of our healthcare clients! IT IS 100% REMOTE! If you are a Network Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level, please apply today!
Job responsibilities for the Network Engineer:
- Maintains and administers Firewalls, Switches, Web Application Firewalls, and virtual network technologies.
- Follows standards and strategy for the security of the network based on organizational needs
- Monitors network traffic for performance and security optimizations
- Works with clients on VPN setup, security, and ongoing maintenance
- Administer a multi-site network infrastructure including the entire Fortinet product suite
Job requirements for the Network Engineer:
- 5+ years’ experience in network engineering
- Fortinet Network Security (NSE) Architect or Expert
- Experience working with Fortinet Product Suite including 800Cs and 600e
- Strong experience with Cisco Catalyst Switches
- CCIE certification is desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaboration skills
What is in it for you?
- Full Benefits! (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Stable company with professional environment
- Internal growth opportunities
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 5 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row