Return To Job List
: Boston, MassachusettsJob Category
Senior DevOps Engineer
IDR’s largest client is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join its team. This person will be REMOTE and it is preferred that this individual will be on Eastern time zone. This person will be responsible for creating a Microservices-based distributed framework cloud infrastructure.
*Must be a W2 Employee*
Responsibilities of the Senior DevOps Engineer include:
- Contributing to technical team discussions and answering questions related to Cloud, DevOps, and Security practices.
- Creating Microservices-based frameworks and cloud infrastructure.
- Understanding of QA integrations, various tools, and integrations with DevOps pipelines.
- Utilizing cutting-edge DevOps tools including Bamboo, Jenkins, AWS Pipelines, and GitHub actions.
Required skills/experience of the Senior DevOps Engineer:
- 5+ years of professional DevOps Engineering experience
- Experience working in a AWS Cloud environment
- Additional experience working with IAM, VPC, etc.
- Experience with Data Dog, New Relic or any relevant monitoring tools
- Experience with Cloud Formation/Terraform
- Containerization experience
What’s in It for you?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability