Return To Job List
WMS Business AnalystLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Business Analysis
WMS Business Analyst
IDR’s client is seeking a WMS Business Analyst to join their team in the Atlanta area. This person will be required to travel 50-70% of the time to various locations. This person will be responsible for implementation and support of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
Responsibilities of the WMS Business Analyst include:
- Developing and implementing Labor Management and Warehouse Management Systems at various facilities.
- Supporting all operations personnel through WMS implementations
- Training employees on new processes and procedures
- Gathering business requirements and developing solutions
Required Skills/Experience of the WMS Business Analyst:
- 5+ years of extensive Business Analysis experience
- Experience implementing Labor Management (LM) and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Manhattan Associates LM or WMS experience (highly preferred)
- Material handling, sortation, or conveyor experience (highly preferred)
- 50-70% travel required for this position
- Capable of collaborating across multiple business units
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- This position will be 100% remote from home
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package