Return To Job List
Workforce Management CoordinatorLocation
: Alpharetta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Human Resources
Workforce Management Coordinator:
IDRs largest client is looking to hire a Workforce Management Coordinator to join their team in the Alpharetta, GA area!
Responsibilities of the Workforce Management Coordinator:
- Perform Workforce management related tasks such as reporting, analysis, recommendation, and administrative duties
- Rebalance resources to meet enterprise service levels and implement mitigation strategies
- Compile, enter, and interpret statistical data, extract data to produce ad hoc reports and reviews
- Administer vacation time for agents and update timecards for payroll
- Update information in the eWFM scheduling system to determine resources available for the day.
Required skills and experience needed for the Workforce Management Coordinator:
- 2+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of eWFM
- Ability to analyze data, and formulate recommendations for successful strategies
- Ability to proactively identify potential issues and create a solution by taking steps to get results in a timely manner
- Knowledge of call center operations
- Excellent customer service skills.