Return To Job List
Sr. Database AdministratorLocation
: Memphis, TennesseeJob Category
Exciting and long-term Remote opportunity for a Senior Database Administrator with a strong background in SQL Databases and some experience working with Oracle Databases.
The Senior Database Administrator will be responsible for performance tuning of production databases, as well as the development, implementation, deployments, migrations, and upgrades of databases.
- Expertise in with SQL Server Database Servers, including SQL Server 2012, 2016, and 2017
- Experience supporting Oracle Databases environments
- Experience developing and deploying SSIS
- Knowledge of data privacy laws, including knowledge of Payment Card Industry compliance
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row