Return To Job List
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Project Management
IDR’s largest client is seeking a Business Analyst to join its team. This role will be 100% REMOTE. This person will identify and communicate with Business Stakeholders and users to formulate and produce business requirements specifications
*Must be a W2 Employee*
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- This individual will work cross-functionally with various resources and 3rd party vendors to ensure projects are completed within the given timeline and budget.
- Verbal and written communication is key to be successful in this role.
- You will need strong problem-solving skills to negotiate in the best interest of the business.
Required skills/experience of the Business Analyst:
- 3-5+ years of professional Business Analyst experience.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business.
- This person should be proficient in SQL, Power BI / Tableau, and MS Visio.
- Needs to analyze and patriciate in business reviews as well as make recommendations on improving existing procedures.
- You must be organized and have strong attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task efficiently.
- It is required that this person must be able to support users and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- You should be able to collaborate cross-functionally and amongst the team.
- Any experience within Data Science is highly preferred.
What’s in It for you?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance