Return To Job List
Critical Care Nurse Location
: Gainesville, GeorgiaJob Category
Registered Nurse - Critical Care, Intensive Care, Intermediate Care, Medical Surgical, Step Down
IDR has partnered with a top hospital north of Atlanta to help with their tremendous growth. Our client has continued to grow multiple departments and locations over the last year and there is no slowing down. We are looking for nurses who either have experience or are interested in in Critical Care or Intermediate Care to join their team.
- Access and Treat patients with quality patient care
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse
- Provides basic, bedside care ? Initiates patient education plan, as prescribed by physician.
- Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their illness/injury, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication and rehabilitation
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay, amazing benefits, and a $5,000 sign on bonus
- Friendly staff and providers that enjoy doing what they do
- Relocation assistance if you live over 100 miles away
- Weekend shifts are only every third weekend
- Growth – This is just the beginning; the company is growing and need to new leaders to be built from within
Is this role not a fit, but you’re looking for new nursing opportunities? Please apply and recruiter will be in contact