Return To Job List
Sr. Fullstack/.NET Software EngineerLocation
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Sr .NET Engineer to join one of our top clients in Denver, CO. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
As the Sr. .Net Services engineer, you will play a key role by designing, building, testing, and deploying the next generation of mobile and web applications. This role requires strong C# software development expertise and a desire/ability to partner with experts across mobile technology platforms. Your primary focus will be in the mid-tier of the application with some database engineering, and web development.
The candidate will possess the following minimum qualifications and exhibit passion for producing quality code, solving problems, and collaborating on solutions to improve our products. The candidate must love to work in a mobile app environment and have fun!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or a minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills
- High level of expertise in 3 or more of the following:
- Oracle/SQL Server
- ASP.NET, JScript
- Dependency Injection
- .Net Core
- Strong experience in C#
- Unit testing frameworks
- Microservice architecture
- Experience with Git, GitHub, GitLab to manage and share source code
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration, people leadership skills
- Experience with web development using Angular 2+ or React
- Google Cloud experience or other Cloud solution
- Experience with SignalR
- Experience integrating 3rd party source code and/or libraries
- Experience consuming and developing XML and JSON web services
- Experience working on agile teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Ability to manage risk and change with an agile approach
- Adept at learning new technologies quickly
- Experience designing web service APIs intended for mobile apps
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row