Return To Job List
Dialysis Facility AdministratorLocation
: Plano, TexasJob Category
The Administrator is responsible for the overall daily management and operation of the clinic. The Administrator reports directly to first line regional operational management which may be an Area Director, Regional Director, or Vice President of Operations, depending on the region/demographics.
- Must have current (and in good standing) RN license
- 18 months as an RN with 6 months experience in nursing care of patient with kidney failure.
- At least 1 year of dialysis management experience
- Must have basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); proficiency in all USRC clinical applications required within 90 days of hire.
- CPR certification is REQUIRED within 90 days of hire.