Return To Job List
Marketing Manager l Healthcare Location
: tampa, FloridaJob Category
IDR is seeking a Marketing Manager to join one of our Healthcare clients for a full-time opportunity in Tampa, FL! The ideal candidate will have strong experience within the healthcare industry in b2b healthcare/clinical marketing, and someone who has worked with multiple channels – focused on lead generation/product launches/analytics to drive sales. If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with a company with full benefits, then apply today!
Position Overview for the Marketing Manager:
- Responsible for creating marketing campaigns & plans, that result in lead generation to support the sales teams with meeting corporate goals.
- Work with the team to develop and oversee the execution of email, social media, PPC, direct mail, tradeshows, webinars, and other strategies.
- Support and assist with the development of marketing collateral for customer and prospect messaging.
- Track marketing activities and results and stay ahead of pipeline contribution and growth.
- Develops a deep understanding of our customers
- Work with Product Management and Sales Strategy develop winning strategies for competitive positioning.
- Develop and maintain relationships with consultants and industry influencers in the assigned market.
Required Skills for the Marketing Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 8+ years multi-channel marketing experience.
- 5+ years of B2B Marketing experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience drafting and executing marketing plans.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Understanding of segmentation analysis and targeting.
- Experience with budget management, planning, and tracking.
What’s in it for the Marketing Manager?
- Direct hire
- Full Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent work/life balance
- Career stability with a well-known, established company
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row