Return To Job List
Remote Recruiter Location
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: Human Resources
IDR is seeking a Remote Sourcer to work on a project for a long-time client of ours. This position is 100% REMOTE. If you have experience sourcing and recruiting candidates, and you are looking for your next opportunity, then apply today! This opportunity won't stay open long.
Responsibilities for the Remote Sourcer:
- Execute sourcing strategies based on individual market requirements
- Work with hiring manager to understand job requirements
- Assess candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers.
- Provide a great candidate experience throughout the interviewing process.
- Develop and maintain relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders.
- Leveraging data to drive recruiting decisions, sourcing strategies and quality of hire.
- 1+ years’ experience in Recruiting, with expertise sourcing candidates from Linkedin
- Ability to develop relationships with candidates and stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to think critically to ensure effective decision making
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
What's in it for the Remote Sourcer?
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance)
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent work/life balance
- Ability to work for a well-established company
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row