Return To Job List
Talent Acquisition CoordinatorLocation
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
: Human Resources
IDR is seeking a driven and organized Talent Acquisition Coordinator for a client of ours in the Brentwood area. If you have an interest in working for a healthcare organization and you're eager to start immediately, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- Respond to all inquiries from team members, managers, vendors, etc.
- Responsible for scheduling internal interviews
- Facilitate new hire orientations
- Responsible for conducting background screens, drug screens, etc.
- Answer phones and provide updates to candidates, business leaders, etc.
- Respond to and handle escalations
- Support HR projects that arise as needed
Requirements for the Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications or related field preferred
- 1+ years of professional experience in an HR related role
- Ability to navigate MS Outlook calendar and other human resource software programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and able to multitask
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
What’s in it for you?
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Great work/life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to gain healthcare industry experience
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row