Return To Job List
Senior SharePoint Administrator Location
: TexasJob Category
: All Other
Senior Sharepoint Administrator
One of our healthcare clients is hiring for a Senior Sharepoint Administrator! The Sharepoint Admin will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining SharePoint servers, software, and services. Additional tasks include maintaining normal operations, performing routine maintenance tasks, provisioning new sites, and maintaining software versions.
Sharepoint Administrator Desired Skills:
- 10+ years of experience years of hands-on experience creating and maintaining SharePoint environments, SP 2010 and higher
- Hands-on experience with planning and participating in migrations from SharePoint 2010 to 2013, 2016 or 2019
- Hands-on experience developing SharePoint apps and web parts
- Hands-on experience in web component development using C#, .NET, SQL and XML
- Hands-on experience in SQL Server (tables, queries, joins, stored procedures) and ADO.NET.
- Hands-on experience developing with PowerShell
If you or someone you know is interested, please send your resume to email@example.com to be contacted immediately!