Return To Job List
Tax Accounting Supervisor Location
: Antioch, TennesseeJob Category
: Accounting / Finance
IDR is seeking an Accounting Supervisor who’s focus is with indirect tax to join one of our industry leading clients for a full-time opportunity! The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of Accounting experience specifically focused on Indirect Tax.
If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with a company with full benefits, then apply today!
Position Overview for the Accounting Supervisor:
- Manage accounting staff as they assist in design, tax compliance, and risk assessments
- Enhance business processes in regard to the company’s world class system of Internal Controls Over Financial Reporting
- Consult with Tax Director on issues with Sales & Use Tax
- Maintain and update all laws relevant to Sales and & Use Tax
Required Skills for the Accounting Supervisor:
- 5+ years in accounting (specifically with TAX)
- Expert level on Sales & Use Tax
- Management or supervisory experience is preferred
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Canadian Compliance is a huge plus!
What’s in it for the Accounting Supervisor?
- Chance to get in with an industry leading company
- Growth Opportunity to move into a Senior Management position
- Casual dress code
- Opportunity to work with a tenured, close-knit team
- Flexible schedule
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc.)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 5 major markets
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row