Return To Job List
Remote Communication Center Representative Location
: FRANKLIN, TNJob Category
: Administrative / Clerical
IDR is partnering with a global healthcare technology focused company seeking multiple 100% remote Communication Center Representatives!
Our industry leading client offers flexible schedules, casual dress code, remote opportunities, and ample opportunities for growth and advancement! Our client has continually been recognized and received awards for customer and employee satisfaction. If you are looking a fast paced, highly innovative organization with lots of growth opportunities --- we want to talk to you!
Responsibilities of the Communication Center Representative:
- Make outbound calls to engage healthcare clients to educate them on product benefits
- Take inbound calls and inquires from existing healthcare partners
- Document and update internal database based on daily contact with callers and agencies
- Answer incoming calls from internal and external customers
- Assist callers in resolving account issues by identifying and taking appropriate actions
- Effectively educate and answer inquiries from patients and family representatives regarding application process
Requirements of the Communication Center Representative:
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Healthcare experience, must be familiar with HIPAA
- Collection experience is a huge plus!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Computer skills, including word processing, basic keyboard skills
- Ability to work independently and follow tasks through to completion without direct supervision
What's in it for the Communication Center Representative?
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance)
- 100% remote work
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent work/life balance
- Ability to work for a well-established company
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row