Return To Job List
DBA Managing EngineerLocation
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
: Network Engineering
IDR is hiring a DBA Managing Engineer
for one of our top healthcare clients in Nashville! This is a direct hire
The DBA Managing Engineer, Infrastructure Engineering is responsible for the production databases and ensures they are highly optimized, highly available, and operate at peak performance..
Required skills & experience:
- Responsible for the build, design, maintenance, optimal performance and security infrastructure systems, tools and processes while acting as primary enterprise wide forward-facing contact to all facility employees.
- 5-7 Years Managing Experience preferred (will consider 2+year management experience) -
- 5+ years DBA experience - Enterprise Infrastructure experience
- No job hopping- average tenure of at least 2 years in previous jobs
- Extensive SQL and Oracle experience
- This is Remote for now. It is required that this person is local to the Nashville area as they will be required to come onsite initially for training and then work onsite 1 day a week
- There is no relocation offered at this time
- Excellent benefits and bonus