Return To Job List
Information Security OfficerLocation
: Forsyth, GeorgiaJob Category
Information Security Officer
IDR’s largest client is looking for an Information Security Officer to join its team! This individual will lead our client's high level security initiatives and improvements and transform their entire security department.
Responsibilities of the ISO Include:
- Coordinate and oversee the development of information security policies, standards and procedures.
- Assist with investigations of misuse of computing resources
- Act as the CIO’s designee representing Information Security matters
- 5+ years of experience developing and maintaining IT Security policies
- Experience conducting compliance audits against IT security standards
- Experience configuring and monitoring IDS/IPS tools
- Experience performing penetration testing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree equivalent additional experience
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization with job stability
- Advance your career by joining this organization in a prestigious leadership role