Return To Job List
Desktop Support Analyst Location
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: End User Support / Helpdesk
IDR is seeking several Desktop Support Specialists to join one of our quickly-growing clients in Nashville, TN.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Desktop Support Specialist:
- Provide technical support for hardware, software, and computer system issues to internal and external users
- Quickly and efficiently manage the help desk ticketing system
- Manage multiple user accounts within web portals and internal systems
- Load and extract data from multiple systems
Required Skills for the Desktop Support Specialist:
- Proven success in a help desk or customer support role, minimum of 1 year
- Professional experience working with hardware and software
- Thorough understanding of various technical products (i.e. computer systems, mobile devices, etc.)
- Experience providing hands on desktop support
- Exceptional communication / customer service skills
- Quick learner
- Great attention to detail
What’s in it for the Desktop Support Specialist?
- Competitive compensation package
- Ability to work overtime
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 15+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018, and 2019 Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner
- Inavero's 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018, and 2019 Best of Staffing® Talent Award Winner