Return To Job List
Data Analytics LeadLocation
: Memphis, TennesseeJob Category
Data Analytics Lead
IDR is seeking a clever, creative, data-savvy Data Analytics Lead who can put themselves in the shoes of our business team members in order to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge and help the company improve its business performance. The Data Analytics Lead will need to have a background in data, business analysis, and possess expert level understanding of Power BI as well as the wider Microsoft BI stack.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Design, develop, and maintain enterprise data lake and data analytics solutions
- Design and deploy data table structures, reports, and queries
- Develop and maintain database stored procedures, views, and functions that support reporting data models
- Develop and maintain ETL processes
- Create analytics, visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Developing systems adhering to security best practice (OWASP)
- Properly maintain source code and documentation
- 3-5+ Years’ BI development experience, most recently utilizing Power BI
- Must have recent experience designing, data modeling, data performance tuning and data integration for databases and data warehouses
- Must have scripting experience with DAX, PowerShell or Python (Dax preferred)
What's in it for you?
- Paid Vacation in addition to paid holidays! Holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas grant you the entire week in paid holiday time!
- Incredible Health Benefits
- Consistent and reliable office schedule Monday through Friday 8a-5p
- Great company atmosphere and a casual work environment – you can wear jeans every day!
For immediate consideration, send your resume to email@example.com