Return To Job List
: Franklin, TennesseeJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR has an opening with our healthcare client in South Nashville for an ETL Developer. The company is quickly growing and seeking to expand their team as they build out their analytics space. If you are looking for work that has a positive impact on people’s lives, apply today!
*Must be local to Nashville or willing to relocate
Responsibilities of the ETL Developer:
- Develop and maintain ETL solutions for managing the data exchange via files and the APIs
- Support full scope of data load processes including client files, database management, data export, and SLA tracking
- Troubleshoot any data issues such as file mapping and performance issues for SSIS packages
- Document your processes, workflows, and diagrams
- Discern areas for improvement and implement those changes
Requirements of the ETL Developer:
- 5+ years’ experience developing with T-SQL
- Strong experience with SSIS, including new package creation
- Any experience with C#/API integrations preferred
- Experience with SQL Server, SQL jo and process automation
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry preferred; EDI experience desired
- Bachelors degree nice to have
What’s in it for you?
- Join a growing team in a fast-paced environment
- Have your work positively impact people’s lives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.