Return To Job List
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: Business Intelligence and Analytics
IDR is seeking a SQL Developer to join one of our clients for a full-time opportunity in Greater Nashville area! If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with a company who is a leader in their industry with opportunity for growth, then apply today!
Position Overview for the SQL Developer:
- Work hands on with MS SQL Server databases
- Support reporting that integrates with web portals
- Perform reporting analysis
- Work hands on with source code control systems
- Write code to interface with SQL Server Databases
Required Skills for the SQL Developer:
- 2+ years of professional experience in SQL development within MS SQL Server for reporting purposes
- Strong hands on experience working with SSRS and SSIS
- Strong experience with Excel
- Analytical mindset is a must!
- Experience with the healthcare industry would be a plus!
What’s in it for the SQL Developer?
- Opportunity to work on projects and improve processes
- Full-time opportunity
- Growth opportunity
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row