Return To Job List
: Memphis, TennesseeJob Category
: Development and Architecture
One of IDR's industry leading clients is seeking a SDLC Project Manager to join their team! This role will start off remote but will eventually be needed onsite in Memphis, TN!
The Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, managing and delivery of business systems solutions and applications! This candidate will work closely with the Project Managers, Solutions Architects, Business Stakeholders and IT teams to ensure systems are deployed efficiently and effectively across the enterprise!
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience, including project planning, estimating, execution and implementation
- SDLC project Management experience specifically, working in an Agile environment
- PMP Certification highly preferred
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
The ideal candidate must be well organized and have the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization! Interested? APPLY TODAY!