Return To Job List
Security Operations Center Manager Location
: Addison, TexasJob Category
One of IDR's clients in the healthcare industry is looking to add a Security Operations Center Manager to their team in Addison, TX! This person will be responsible for overseeing the 24x7 SOC and all analyst to ensure that activities are performed in accordance to policy standards and security best practice.
- Responsible for driving cross team collaboration, maintenance of internal and external stakeholders, and process refinement.
- Oversee SOC activities including report generation, communication, and education
- Requires experience with SIEM, Continuous Monitoring, ID/PS, Network traffic analysis, Incident Response and more
- 4+ years of leadership experience within a SOC or MSSP
- 6+ years of experience in Information Security
- Ability to develop and track key performance indicators and metrics for operational success
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance