Return To Job List
Agile Product OwnerLocation
: ColoradoJob Category
: Business Analysis
IDR is seeking an Agile Product Owner to join one of our top clients in Denver, CO. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Product Owner:
- The most significant part of the Product Owner role is to lead and manage the development team's progress and the stakeholder expectations while constantly and consistency anticipating client needs and aligning work to be performed in a semi-structure fashion.
Required Skills for the Product Owner:
- Five years of professional experience managing a program/project as a Product Owner
- The ideal candidate will have working experience in a SCRUM Agile environment.
- Experience analyzing business requirements in systems design and development.
- Previous experience applying IT solutions to solve business problems.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Able to translate technical details to business users.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, multi-tasking in a fast paced environment,
balancing business needs, resolving competing priorities and meeting project deadlines.
- Successfully managed a large portfolio or program with multiple business stakeholders.
- Knowledge of State Fiscal Rules and Regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of the organization including
managing through cross-business areas or business unit prioritization discussions.
- Project Management Background.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row