Return To Job List
Accounts Payable SpecialistLocation
: CaliforniaJob Category
IDR is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for a contracted position with their fun and exciting entertainment industry client in the Santa Monica area. The AP Specialist should have exceptional attention to detail and self-motivation that will allow you to be part of a team that constantly looks for ways to improve the process and exceed the expectations of internal and external customers. Apply today!
Responsibilities of the AP Specialist:
- Maintain wide lanes of communication with vendors and internal employees to handle any of their concerns
- Hunt down the right stakeholders to secure approvals
- Reconcile Purchase Orders to invoices, and validate coding in the ERP system
- Serve the varied needs of internal and external contacts
- Thoroughly review contracts and reconcile to Purchase Orders and invoices.
Required Qualifications of the AP Specialist:
- Experienced: you've spent at least three years trekking the accounts payable trail and have been a part of large teams
- An ERP guru: you're pro with Oracle, SAP or other ERP applications that will allow you to hit the ground running
- Excellent with Excel: you use Microsoft Excel to turn raw numbers into meaningful financial data, pivoting, formulating and macro-ing your colleagues into a stunned admiration
- A people person: you're comfortable working with outside vendors as well as collaborating and commingling with fellow teammates, especially when resolving their payable woes
What’s in it for you?
- Free lunches catered in daily
- Flexible work hours
- Full benefits, medical, dental and vision
- Opportunity to work in the entertainment industry!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row