Return To Job List
Lead Application Support AnalystLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
Lead Application Support Specialist
IDR’s client is seeking a Lead Application Support Specialist to join its team! This individual will provide technical leadership across internal onshore and offshore team resources. The Lead will be responsible for coordinating across internal IT support teams to assist triaging and resolving of application issues across a portfolio of applications.
**This role is a direct-hire position, applicants must be LOCAL to Atlanta and either US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
Additional Responsibilities of the Lead Application Support Specialist include:
- Handle major incidents and provide monitoring, deployment, vulnerability management, and change management procedures
- Support an application portfolio of 10+ individual applications.
- Perform deployment Support
- Triage issues with Windows Engineers, DBAs, and Network Engineers
- Support patching and verification schedules
- Manage Change Management Activities for the Application Development teams
Required Skills/Experience of the Lead Application Support Specialist include:
- 5+ years of professional Application Support experience
- Experience with Incident Management Processes
- Strong ITIL knowledge
- Working knowledge of Windows , Linux, Java, IIS, and Apache servers
- Ability to debug and analyze windows, web server and application logs
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues involving multiple systems
- Ability to work in shifts covering 24x5 in office and weekend on-call