Return To Job List
Benefits Administrator IILocation
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
: Human Resources
IDR is hiring a Benefits Administrator II in the Nashville Area. while we are hiring locally, this will be a Remote position.
REQUIREMENTS: BENEFITS SPECIALIST II
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience
- Knowledge with Leave Of Absence and FMLA Administration
- Participates in the development of employee programs for added value designed to enhance return to work or absence management.
- Administers and coordinates benefit programs including integrated claims management involving STD, LTD, FMLA, and any medical or personal leaves of absence in accordance with the respective organization’s Plan Documents, policies and applicable laws.
- Investigates and follows up on abnormal and/or inconsistent activities with claims.
- Serves as a liaison between treatment providers, ergonomic consultants, vendors, staff, management, and other HR staff to protect the rights of claimants/employees and reduce potential organizational exposure. Communicates with providers of medical treatment regarding qualifying reasons and anticipated length of leave/disability period.
- Collaborates, educates, advises, and maintains positive relationships between client groups, management, employees and human resources by serving as a liaison. Identifies new or existing management employees who need information/consultation regarding leaves and provides information accordingly.
- Facilitates effective communication between management and employees regarding leaves of absence to promote employee morale and maintain an environment conducive to controlling costs and increasing productivity consistent with applicable leave laws and company policies.
- Manages work restrictions within the organization for colleagues requiring accommodations, in partnership with vendors and company policy. Oversees any colleagues placed in temporary placements in or outside of their regularly assigned department to ensure restrictions and schedules are adhered to by the colleague member and management.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of the laws and pertinent legal parameters pertaining to the administration of leaves, working closely with internal partners.
- Works with Benefits Director and Legal on complex cases that need additional review to make determinations in the best interest of the company and the colleague.