Return To Job List
Accountant II - Dallas, TX Location
: DALLAS, TexasJob Category
: Accounting / Finance
IDR is seeking a mid-level accountant for one of our clients in the Dallas, TX area. This position will be a temporary, full-time opportunity with normal business hours Monday through Friday.
A few of the accountant’s responsibilities are listed below:
- Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Reports organization's finances to management, and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
Skills & Other Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field of study
- 3+ years of experience within accounting or a related field
- Professional experience within variance analysis, general ledger reconciliations and journal entries