Return To Job List
Registered Respiratory TherapistLocation
: Las Cruces, New MexicoJob Category
IDR is hiring for a Registered Respiratory Therapist in our Las Cruces market!
This is a direct hire position.
Examines patients with breathing-related conditions and conducts diagnostic testing. Consults with physicians to develop and implement a treatment plan for the patient. Performs physiotherapy and other treatments and teaches patients to use medications.
Pay ranges, depending on experience, between:
Differentials are also paid according to the shift the Respiratory Therapist works:
- Minimum Education: Graduate of a Respiratory Therapy program approved by the NBRC.
- Minimum Experience: Two years RRT experience required.
- Certification/Licensure: Must be currently licensed by the State of New Mexico as a Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- Must be registered with NBRC (RRT) within 6 months of hire.
- Maintains current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification,
- NRP required.
- 3p-11p-$2.00 11p-7a-$2.75
- 11p Friday through Sunday 11p-$2.00
*Please note individual must work at least four consecutive hours to receive the shift differential.