Return To Job List
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: All Other
IDR’s client is seeking a Transportation Planner to join it’s growing team in Atlanta, GA!
Responsibilities of the Transportation Planner include:
- Manage and work on highway transportation planning related projects
- Analyze, interpret, and apply regulations
- Plan and analyze highway transportation systems
- Coordinate and communicate with teams to accomplish goals and deadlines
Required Skills/Experience include:
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree
- Background Transportation Planning, Rural/Urban Planning, Regional Planning, Urban Studies, Geography, GIS, or Economics
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Knowledge (preferably working experience) of ArcGIS Software
What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life, etc.
- Enjoy work/life balance
- Secure position with a long-standing organization
- Join an award-winning organization