Return To Job List
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
IDR’s client is seeking an Angular Developer to join their team! This person must have an e-commerce background, and will have a critical role in converting business requirements into functional software design and patterns.
This a 2 year contract + possible extension.
Candidates must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
Candidate will work onsite in Atlanta, GA before end of 2020.
Additional Responsibilities of the Angular Developer include:
- Deliver innovative and engaging web applications using the latest software technologies.
- Satisfy several project requests concurrently while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with business partners and outside vendors to collect and validate project business requirements.
- Identify design problems and create solid technical solutions.
- Conduct system wide requirement analysis and work effort estimations.
- Collaborate closely with other team members such as Project Managers, Business Analysts and Architects
- Fully understand the requirements and use those to develop detailed software designs.
- Participate in peer-reviews and provide feedback.
Required Skills/Experience of the Angular Developer include:
- 4+ years of work experience with Java technology
- Experience working on e-commerce applications/platforms
- Strong knowledge of Java, including data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Deep understanding of web services software architecture and design (REST/SOAP), including security based implementations
- Experience with HTML 5.0, CSS, Angular 7 or newer (version 6 or higher)
- Experience implementing transaction and management and persistence using ORM frameworks (such as JPA and Hibernate)