Return To Job List
Manager, Enterprise TechnologyLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Project Management
Manager of Enterprise Technology
IDR’s client is seeking a Manager of Enterprise Technology to join their organization.
THIS PERSON WILL NEED TO BE LOCAL TO ATLANTA, GA & WILL WORK ONSITE
This position will be responsible for the support and maintenance of the non-Oracle application technology for the company. This position will be very hands on and will have no direct reports.
Additional Responsibilities of the Manager of Enterprise Technology include:
- Executing against the strategic direction of the application portfolio to align on the company’s model.
- Providing/coordinating needed support of legacy systems and applications for the company’s different brands and their associated technical debt. Examples: Change Management, Access Management, Sales System Application, Supply Chain Integrations, system/vendors accessing data from legacy ERP systems for all brands etc.
- Ensures compliance with audit and change management policies and procedures to ensure integrity of the data and system.
- Assist with the creation of the plan of brand consolidation onto a single platform, to include migration of functionality and decommissioning of existing systems.
- Enable programs for continuous education of features and functionality the business users can adopt and utilize independently of IT.
- Ensures quality of the solutions are robust, scalable and align with the Inspire model to meet the needs of the business
- Lead agile scrum approach to implementing new functionality and enhancements.
Required Skills/Experience of the Manager of Enterprise Technology include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area.
- 5+ years working with Microsoft and other enterprise level tools and technologies
- 3+ years in a management role managing a team of technical IT resources in a support role
- Certified SCRUM Master (CSM)
- Experience migrating legacy ERP systems
- MS Azure, Office 365, and SharePoint