Return To Job List
: Las Cruces, New MexicoJob Category
IDR is hiring for an ER RN to join one of our hospitals in Las Cruces, NM.
Terms of Employment: PERM
Mid Day and Night Shifts available
Rate: 27.92/hr. to 40.43/hr Depending on level of experience
Provides direct patient care to patients using the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice.
Minimum Education: Graduate of a School of Nursing program.
Experience: At least two years ER experience required.
Certification/Licensure: Current New Mexico or compact RN license required.
ACLS: is required
TNCC- Trauma Nurse Core Course AND BCEN- board certified emergency nurse are both a HUGE plus
- Copy of ID
- Background (OIG Exclusion Search, GSA EPLS/SAM, NSOPW, Federal Criminal Background Check, SSN Verification)
- 9/10 Panel Drug
- TB Screening
LifePoint Screens Questions:
- Are you currently working?
- Where do you live?
- How much experience as a BLS RN?
- Do you have your ALS cert?
- Is your license active? Can you provide photo/ID number?
- Which 12 hour shift do you prefer? (Day or Night?) (open to both?)
- Can you work weekends?
- How soon can you start?
- Did you have a TB Test within the last year and can you send me proof?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Will anything at all come up on a Drug or BG screen?
- Are you ok w/ pay period every other Friday?
- Preferred Phone:
- Preferred Email:
- ACTION ITEM:
- Phone Number
- CNA License
- TB Test if they've had it within the last year
- Drivers License for VOA