Return To Job List
: Richmond, VirginiaJob Category
: All Other
IDR is seeking a Learning Management System Administrator Lead to join one of our top clients in Richmond, VA. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a stable organization and work within a team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Learning Management System Administrator Lead:
- Guide organization through the implementation process of a training management system
- Serve as the primary LMS Administrator
- Provide LMS subject matter expertise, including providing insights and best practices
- Support the development, maintenance, and enforcement of processes
- Support learner accessibility and promotes efforts to improve user experience
Required Skills for the Learning Management System Administrator Lead:
- 3+ years working with Cornerstone Learning software
- Experience using Google applications
- Ability to analyze, define, and balance project requirements and customer needs
- Ability to employ research and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite – Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row