Return To Job List
Recruiting Specialist Location
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
: Human Resources
IDR is seeking a driven and organized Recruiting Specialist for a client of ours in the Brentwood area. If you have an interest in working for a healthcare organization and you're eager to start immediately, apply today!
**Looking for remote talent here locally in the Greater Nashville Area**
Responsibilities for the Recruiting Specialist:
- Provides support to the Talent Acquisition team including administrative and sourcing and preliminary screening support for the recruitment process.
- Duties include, but are not limited to: reviewing resumes, conducting initial candidate screens, administering assessments, obtaining assessment and interview results, assisting with pre-employment verifications, performing data entry of candidate activities.
- Interview scheduling may be part of this role as well, including coordinating phone, video and in person interviews. Sending calendar invitations and candidate prep communication.
- Responsible for updating candidates on their status regarding all parts of the recruiting lifecycle: paperwork, interviews, next steps, etc.
- Must be able to follow given processes and work in a fast-paced environment
- Daily coordination with human capital team regarding job postings, hiring manager needs.
Requirements for the Recruiting Specialist:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; equivalent relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum 2 years work experience in HR, with preference in Talent Acquisition or with a staffing firm. Prior coordinator or scheduling experience desired.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook and standard Microsoft Applications
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities in an organized fashion and work well under pressure
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Experience working with applicant tracking system is a plus but not a requirement
- Experience in a high-volume recruiting environment is a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Great work/life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to gain healthcare industry experience
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row