Return To Job List
Nurse Navigator Location
: Hickory, North CarolinaJob Category
IDR is seeking a Nurse Navigator to join one of our clients in Hickory, North Carolina.. If you are interested in having a career with an exceptional healthcare employer, apply today!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Communicates/Collaborates with AD’s, Medical Director and members of the health care team.
- As the Oncology Nurse Navigator, participates in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating oncology health services.
- Reports outcomes and participates in quality improvement initiatives.
- Assesses and identifies high risk patients (physical, psychological and social.)
- Identifies medical staff and community needs for education and services.
- Collaborates with other educators to provide educational offerings.
- Identifies/implements and evaluates the education plan based on patient’s assessed need.
- Demonstrates appropriate and assertive methods of communication.
- Promotes an interactive relationship that helps communication among patient, family and nurse.
- Ensures’ patient’s right to choice.
- Manages services throughout the continuum of care by discussing plan of care.
- Responsible for developing and overseeing the care coordination provided to the client and is liaison between the MD, professional health care staff and others involved parties.
- Adherence to all core measure initiatives, patient safety goals, and NQF Safe Practices
Must Have Skills:
- Current RN license in State of NC
- BSN required
- Min of 2 yrs Oncology Nursing experience required.
- OCN, preferred
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 8 years in a row.