Return To Job List
Database Administrator IILocation
: Oklahoma City, OklahomaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Database Administrator to join our clients team full time in Oklahoma City! The Database Administrator will provide support for enterprise applications in a MySQL/Windows Server environment and collaborate with cross functional teams in the design, testing and implementation of database changes!
- Troubleshoot database server service outages as they occur, including after-hours and weekends.
- Build, maintain, and validate deployment packages for database change scripts
- Document changes to the database environment.
- Review new database code to ensure it meets standards for reliability and performance.
- Document database standards and provide training to ensure compliance.
- Provide on-call support for our environments after hours and on weekends as required.
- Review database administration processes, technologies, software, and tools and recommend improvements.
Nice to have:
- 2+ years of database analysis/development (troubleshoot database outages, resolution for live environments, managing large database issues, back-end database issues)
- Professional experience utilizing MySQL/Windows databases
- Ability to write and troubleshoot SQL code and design (stored procedures, indexes, triggers, constraints, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree is Required
- Some experience in payroll, financial, benefits, or banking software.
- Experience with mirroring or devops tools
If you are looking to join one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the US that offers you the opportunity to write code & build products that will be used by MILLIONS across the US, then apply today!