IDR has a new opportunity for a project coordinator role one one of our fastest growing healthcare companies in Nashville! This role is to support the project manager and project teams. The coordinator ensures that no resources are being allocated to unnecessary tasks and that all aspects of the project are completed efficiently.
• Establishes and assembles project teams, and coordinates activities.
• Develops detailed work plans, project estimates, status reports, project tracking and analysis.
• Performs economic and other analysis as required to achieve the best least cost.
• Manages critical milestones throughout the project to ensure the best customer experience.
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• Healthcare experience highly preferred.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related.
• 4+ years of experience required