Azure Cloud Administrator
IDR’s largest client is seeking an advanced O365/Azure Cloud Administrator to join its team! This Admin should have expert-level knowledge of Azure cloud architecture and the ability consult, manage, and implement O365 and Azure services.
Responsibilities of the Azure Cloud Administrator:
- Experience leading, planning, and implementing O365 and Azure Cloud
- Experience in provisioning & write ups
- On Prem server automation using Azure automation or Ansible
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining O365 and utilizing deployment tools.
Requirements of the Azure Cloud Administrator:
- 5+ years of Office 365 Engineering experience
- 3 years’ minimum experience in solutions consulting and technical leadership, from requirements gathering to implementation, transition, and operations.
- Experience in Microsoft Security & Compliance, Records Management, and Information Governance.
- PowerShell scripting experience
What’s In It for You?
- Participate in an exciting migration that would catapult your career advancement
- Utilize the latest and greatest technologies that are in high demand
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row