Return To Job List
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
IDR’s client is seeking a Platform Engineer to join its growing team in the Atlanta, GA area!
Responsibilities of the Platform Engineer:
- Will work cross functionally with a group of IT Professionals to create detailed specifications for new applications.
- Will write quality, unit-tested source code within the specified timeline. He/she will also be responsible for functional and non-functional testing
- Will be developing technical documents that correctly represent application design and code.
Required Skills/Experience of the Platform Engineer:
- This individual must obtain a bachelor’s degree in IT or related field.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience within Software Development and delivery experience in C++, C#, Java, .NET.
- Prior experience designing and implementing effective data processing architectures.
- Must have previous devops experience and have worked with Agile, lean, CI/CD, and XP Practices.
- Practice with CI/CD tools including GoCD, Jenkins, Artifactory, Terraform, and Ansible are necessary for this role.
- Prior experience working with relational databases including, MS SQL Server, Oracle, and Postgres are necessary for consideration.
- Working experience with cloud-based development within AWS, Azure (preferred), GCP, or PCF is required.
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance