Return To Job List
Registered Nurse - ICULocation
: Hickory, North CarolinaJob Category
IDR is offering a rewarding Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU contract position in Hickory, North Carolina.
Shift: 12 hour Night shifts
Job Length: 13 weeks + extension
Very competitive pay!
RN's who work with us receive a very competitive pay and benefits package. You'll enjoy the personalized service that has earned us the award of Best of Staffing 8 years in a row!
Email Resume: Mscott@idr-inc.com
Day to Day:
- Collaborates in establishing the plan of care, coordinates and implements care delivery while anticipating patient care needs across the continuum.
- Analyzes comprehensive information pertinent to the patient's care and management to determine nursing diagnosis.
- Continually utilizes the nursing process to evaluate patient's progress towards goals and applies appropriate interventions to ensure effective outcomes.
- Employs strategies to promote health and a safe and healthy environment.
- The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned..
- Basic Life Support (BLS)Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Licenses
- Current RN license to practice in NC
- 2 years ICU exp
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 8 years in a row.