IDR has an exciting long-term & eventually full-time opportunity as a Senior Software Engineer with innovative healthcare client in Franklin, TN.
Position Overview for the Senior Software Engineer:
• Development, design, code, implement, and creation of development standards
• Support the existing development and work on enhancing application
• System analysis and testing software applications as needed
• Gather requirements, research problems and collaborate with team to provide solutions
Required Skills for the Senior Software Engineer:
• 5+ years of experience as Full Stack Developer
• C#/.Net with extensive experience with windows application development
• Extensive experience with ASP.Net/MVC and SOAP and Rest API's
• Experience with SSIS packages and stored procedures
What’s in it for the Senior Software Engineer?
• Work with the latest technologies with a client that truly values its employees
• Work from home options weekly!
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Much, much more!!
• 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
• Employee Stock Ownership Program
• Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row