Return To Job List
Android Developer Location
: Johnston, Rhode IslandJob Category
: All Other
IDR is looking for an Android Developer for one of our clients in Johnston, Rhode Island! If you are an Android Developer who is ready to take your career to the next level, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Android Developer:
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, supports, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Partners with the IT Architect during the initial stages of the project/solution to ensure the accuracy of business cases and that the solution will meet the business need.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Requirements for the Android Developer:
- 2+ years of Java & Android Studo development experience
- Backbase Experience
- Experience with Nexus repos and Android build process (gradle)
- Experience with concepts of CI/CD, ideally with Jenkins
- Familiarly with Object-Orient Design and development best practices.
- High level skills in Java and strong ability with latest Android SDKs
- Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements
- Experience reviewing and/or certifying code of others
- Experience developing programming guidelines/standards
- Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application
- Experience with web applications that use responsive design
- Experience in highly-secured online environments
What in it for the Android Developer?
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, and much more!
- Dynamic work environment with an exciting and fun team