Return To Job List
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
: Network Engineering
IDR is looking for a Data Scientist to support one of our healthcare clients in Brentwood, TN. This is a full time positions offering full benefits and PTO. They will be monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing applications process and associated systems. They will be involved in running analytical experiments in a methodical manner and will regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches. This individual will identify resources needed for growing needs of the organization.
- 3+ years of relevant technical and application experience as a data scientist or related role
- Experience with SQL, PowerBI, ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics.
- Experience with security and privacy standards such as HIPAA,
- Solid understanding of Project Life Cycle (Requirement, scope, test, etc)
- Background in data mining and statistical analysis.
- Professional Certifications (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions.
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design.
- General IT knowledge (applications development, testing, deployment, operations, documentation, standards, best practices, security, hardware, networking, OS, SalesForce, KiPu)
- Experience with systems planning, security principles, and general software management
- Must be willing to travel 25%
- Must have valid Driver License to be able to drive between facilities