Return To Job List
Administrative Assistant IILocation
: CARTERET, New JerseyJob Category
Administrative Assistant II
One of IDR's Top Client's is looking for multiple experienced Administrative Assistants to join their team in Carteret, New Jersey! The Administrative Assistant II provides complex administrative and clerical support. The ideal candidate will have one to two years or more experience in a fast-paced office environment with an understanding of general office procedures, the ability to communicate effectively and solve intermediate-level problems.
- Planning and coordinating meeting arrangements including travel and lodging.
- Calendar management of meetings and details for events and/or meetings for managers and/or for the department.
- Researching, analyzing, and summarizing data for reports independently.
- Assisting with department budget, process expense reports, organize and maintain department filing systems and other records.
- Answering phones; route callers, take messages, respond to inquiries; greet visitors; request and provide routine information as well as handles walk-in inquiries.
- High School Education or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of one to two years of administrative support experience preferred.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skill level or better in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
For immediate consideration, please email Patty Roberson (firstname.lastname@example.org).