Return To Job List
Director of Information Security Location
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
IDR is looking for a Director of Information Security with one of our excellent healthcare clients in Nashville, TN. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization. If you are a Security professional looking for an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, please apply today!
Responsibilities for the IS Director:
- Direct and approve the design of information security systems
- Lead and maintain the Information Security Management System based on HIPAA standards
- Maintain and establish security policies, procedures, and practices
- Oversee identity and access management
- Manage all employees involved in IT security
Requirements for the IS Director:
- 8+ years of experience in the Information Security Field
- 5+ years of management/leadership experience.
- Must have experience leading individuals in a healthcare environment (HIPAA)
- Experience managing Information Security, Compliance, Risk, Audit, and Operations functions.
What's in it for the IS Director?
- Direct Hire opportunity!
- Growing organization
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation package and bonus opportunities
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row