Return To Job List
Senior Systems EngineerLocation
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
: Systems Engineering
IDR is seeking a Systems Engineer for a well-established client in the South Nashville area. This person will be supporting enterprise-level systems across a variety of technologies.
Position Overview for the Systems Engineer:
- Responsible for VMware, Exchange, and Windows Servers
- Perform patching, backups, clustering, and similar areas
- Work with other team members to develop designs and solutions
- Manage Systems projects from start to completion
Required Skills for the Systems Engineer:
- 5+ years as a Windows Systems Administrator
- Extensive experience with VMware
- Extensive experience working with Exchange, Active Directory, and Group Policy
- Leading projects and teams to ensure technical execution
- Expert knowledge with server builds
- In depth knowledge of SAN/NAS, Active Directory, F5, and TCP/IP
- Bachelors degree required
What’s in it for the Systems Engineer?
- Competitive compensation package with bonus!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Heavily virtualized environment
- Much, much more!!
- 15+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner for the Past 5 Years
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Talent Award Winner for the Past 5 years