Return To Job List
IT Project ManagerLocation
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
Technical Project Manager
IDR has a new opportunity for Technical Project Manager with a strong infrastructure background. Our client is a nationwide healthcare company based here in Nashville, TN. Our client has a strong understanding of the healthcare industry and places invest heavily in technology and people.
The ideal Project Manager will be a highly motivated, team player who can drive projects to completion.
Position Overview for the Technical Project Manager:
- Project Manager will work with engineering and technical teams to translate a technical vision into actionable development plans
- Project Manager will properly identify dependencies and risks and mitigation opportunities related to project scope, schedule, and resources
- Project Manager will keep initiatives on track and keep both internal partners and third party vendors informed of status and progress
- Project Manager will be able to work efficiently in multiple project management methodologies (agile, scrum, Kanban, waterfall) and establish KPIs aligned with each projects method and expectations
- Project Manager will work with leaders / stakeholders to eliminate roadblocks for their project teams and anticipate issues based on previous learning and identify solutions
Position Requirements for the Technical Project Manager:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Ability to to run projects with little direction
- Technical project background— this resource will be working on IT projects across many departments.
- Experienced with Scrum and Waterfall
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Positive attitude with the ability to influence others